Unable to update NAV data on FF 767

Just to bring to your attention, Flight Factor has made the 767 and A350 compatible with XP12. I can update the Nav data for XP12 but have been unable to update for the two Flight Factor aircraft. I’m sure it’s something you are already working on but I thought I would mention it. Thanks.

Hi
and welcome.

Can you post the exact path, where you have installed the FF767?

Thank you
Richard

X-Plane 12/Aircraft//Flight Factor/Boeing 767-300ER

Hi…,

FMS Data Manager searches for aircraft in the X-Plane 12\Aircraft folder rather than sub folders.

I suggest you install to X-Plane 12\Aircraft\Boeing767-300ER where it will be detected.

Not recommended nor supported, you could map your location manually.

Cheers
Ian

Ian,

I have moved the Boeing 767-300ER directly under the Aircraft Foldert as follows:

x-Plane 12/Aircraft/Boeing767-300ER FMS Data Manager still does not show the XP 12 Boeing 767.

Mike

The Navigraph

Hi Mike,

Check your X-Plane 12 path in Settings. Is it on a normal non removable disk? Maybe post a screenshot of path:

In Addon Mappings, select and remove any X-Plane 12 and X-Plane 12 addon entries. Press Scan and Save. Any detection?

If not try +Add to add entry
X-Plane GNS430, FF757/767/777, X-Crafts Embraer E-175/195, Aerobask SkyView, JRollon Planes CRJ200, JARDesign A320/A330, ToLiss A319 (XP10), STMA Aircraft, Magknight 787AE.

Cheers
Ian

Ian, took me a little to figure out how to add the mapping, but I got it to work. Thanks for the help.

Mike

1 Like

Hi Mike,

You are welcome. Glad it is working.

Happy flying.

Ian

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.