Unable to find/detect supported aircrafts XP12

While XP12 is available in the options and is updated, the FF767/757 cannot be updated.

When trying to add manually, there is only XP10/11 Directory option.

Thanks.
Dekel

Right Dekel, because we have no official confirmation received from the devs that and what aircraft is 100% XP12 compatible.

As soon as we have the confirmation that and what aircraft is 100% XP12 compatible, we will add it immediately - the configuration is ready from our side, we only must enable it.

Cheers
Richard

Understood. FlightFactor has officially released beta versions for those aircrafts for XP12:
A320: FFA320 XP12 Extended 1.5.0 BETA published - 320 Ultimate by Flight Factor - X-Plane.Org Forum
757: Boeing 757 Version 2.6.1 BETA | X-Plane 12 Initial Compatibility Update - Boeing 757 v2 Professional - X-Plane.Org Forum
767: Boeing 767 Version 1.6.1 BETA | X-Plane 12 Initial Compatibility Update - Boeing 767 Professional - X-Plane.Org Forum

Since they have already released those 3 Aircrafts, I think you can release it on your side.

Thanks
Dekel

Thank you very much Dekel … I will update our index file after that it should work. I will open this posting, till it’s published - should be done soon.

Cheers
Richard

Dekel, we have updated our internal systems. The FMS Data Manager should now find the FF addons. Go to the Addon Mappinga and press Scan … when the addons are in the default aircraft -folder the FDM should be found it automatically. When not you must map it manually.

Cheers
Richard

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.