Unable to manually download exe or zip files on Windows

Hi there,

I have an active ultimate subscription. I’m trying to manually download a zip file of FMS data.
So I go to the downloads page: Downloads (navigraph.com), I’m definitely logged in because on the top right I see my initials for my user acccount. I can also verify in my user account that the subscription is current and active.
But, on the downloads page, when I scroll down to the manual downloads, and click ANY of the maunual downloads, doesn’t matter which add-on or which operating system, doesn’t matter whether the link should be an exe or zip, the link goes to an address under packages.fmsdata.api.navigraph.com and all I get is an XML file that looks like this:

AccessDenied
Access denied

I’m using (don’t laugh) Microsoft Edge on Windows 11. Shouldn’t really matter because that’s just a Chromium browser in disguise. I’ve turned off the ad-blocker, didn’t make any difference.

Charts and simbrief work flawlessly. It’s just the main download page that doesn’t work.

Help, how do I get my files downloaded to the windows computer?

Philipp

Hi Phillip,

Yes, we acknowledge and shall investigate. As a work around you could use FMS Data Manager which is working?

Cheers
Ian

Hi Philipp,

There is an issue affecting some users when using both Charts and the website downloads within a shorter period of time. We’re working on a permanent fix, but to resolve this temporarily please clear your browser cookies and try again.

Cheers,

Stephen

yep, that worked. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.