Unable to log on to site

My Bank account is being charged monthly, however I can’t find anyone to help me resolve my problem. they are sending me to numerous people, who send me to other to try the same thing with no fix. Who handles accounts, could they cancel my account for I can try all over. I have tryed on two different computer, one a MAC the other a new PC…help…help…help.

Please try setting a different browser as your default. Please post screenshot of the sign in where the next screen doesn’t initiate.

Cheers
Ian

Hi Ian,

I also cannot sign in using my gaming pc however will sign in from my iPhone or laptop. This issue appeared after I reset my pc. After loading my login details will simply not do anything. Is this issue related to Windows11? I tried it on other browsers, cleaned all cache and history but still will not work!

Thank you in advance,

Ricardo

Hello Ian, thanks for responding. Not sure how to screen shot the page, however it at the top right hand side of the page. it doesn’t matter which direction I try some no luck.
I have tried from Simbrief, and directly on the navigraph page??? I will try from another browser, however this computer is only two months, with a different browser, and it’s a PC, my other computer was an IMAC.
I see another person is having the same problem. Is there anyone who can cancel my account, so I can start over again??? Navigraph was received my payment for several months now. Should I, stop payment.

what browser would you suggest

Hello Ian, thanks for responding. Not sure how to screen shot the page, however it at the top right hand side of the page. it doesn’t matter which direction I try some no luck.
I have tried from Simbrief, and directly on the navigraph page??? I will try from another browser, however this computer is only two months, with a different browser, and it’s a PC, my other computer was an IMAC.
I see another person is having the same problem. Is there anyone who can cancel my account, so I can start over again??? Navigraph was received my payment for several months now. Should I, stop payment.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.