Unable to load any route

I am stuck unable to start a route. All I have on the normal screen I would start is a blank list with edit or hide? Is there something going on server side? I’ve tried this in the iOS app and cloud/web app with no success.

1 Like

I have the same problem

Yes same here looks like your services are down again Navigraph can see the 504/503 errors in the Chrome Developer Tools

I have uninstalled, reinstalled, rebooted, and refreshed with no success. I noticed there is a spinning wheel in the about section of the settings page.

Same here, I was going to prepare a flight, I thought the problem was me.

Yes. Can confirm… this morning I launched the Chart App and unload my previous flight plan.

But after that, no button to import or create flight plan

Have same issue here. I think it was my internet problem. But after read this post, I think this massive issue.

same problem here… unable to load route

Adding to the pile of ‘doesn’t work for me’ as well. Same issue as Bejo. Unloaded my last flight to plan a new one and nothing after that. It was working a few hours ago for me however.

Has there been any statement by Navigraph yet? I checked their Twitter account earlier but it seems they don’t care to communicate with their customers when their service is down on a Friday evening?

Tbh, they probably don’t know just yet.

Same problem. Seems service is down. Only working with the EFB inside simulator

Thanks @fludiddy. I’ll try to keep you updated here: Technical Difficulties Reported - #2

1 Like

You can add me to the list as well

also having this problem as of this AM

Florida, 12:56 PM EST unable to start new flight. Also cannot load any previous flight.

They are working on it. Make a left over turkey sandwich and get charts, if needed from any number of optional sources. Life goes on.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.