Ultimate monthly subscription

Hello,

I subscribed yesterday ( for ultimate monthly) and I want to know if the payments go automatically or it is me who must add money to my Paypal account and pay myself every month.?

Thank you !

Artun

Hi Artun,

Welcome.

The subscription is automatic, you will be debited each month without you needing to do anything.

Cheers
Ian

Hi,

Thanks for your reply! I will be debited each month from my bank account or from my Paypal account? If it is my Paypal account, I had to put money in this account, I think, is not it?

Thank you!

Hi Artun,

As I understand, you setup Paypal for payment to Navigraph with sufficient money in your Paypal account and/or linkage to Credit Card. Then each month your Paypal account is automatically debited the subscription amount.

From Paypal:

" If you hold a balance with PayPal, we’ll use it first.

Save PayPal for payments authorised to Navigraph KB . If your balance or chosen payment method is unavailable, PayPal can use the other payment methods linked to your account, in accordance with PayPal Policies. You can change your selected payment method or cancel this seller in your account settings."

Cheers
Ian

Hi,

All this steps is done. My Paypal account is linked to my bancontact card( it is not a credit card). as i understand i need to add enough money to my Paypal account. I have to check each time if I have enough balance. I think I understood.

Thank you and happy flights!