Unable to sub using PayPal

I am attempting to subscribe to the “Ultimate” package using PayPal but unfortunately it will not go through. After it brings up the paypal checkout screen, I click “agree & continue” then it loads a new page that says the following,

“The payment was rejected by PayPal. Error message: Instruct the customer to retry the transaction using an alternative payment method from the customers PayPal wallet. The transaction did not complete with the customers selected payment method.”

I’ve sent Navigraph customer service an email but haven’t recieved one back yet, I figured I’d try my luck here to see if anyone else has had this issue.

(I am paying from the US, using USD)

Hi…,

Welcome.

I don’t see your email.

For account issues, best to send an email to account@navigraph.com. They are better set up to look into your query.

Cheers
Ian

Hi,
I can’t find an email from you when searching for your account email caleboxford@gmail.com in our mailbox. Did you send from another email?
Can you please send a new email?

Kind Regards Malin

I am having this same issue, trying to purchase the ultimate sub. I have tried the payment with the card directly, and creating a paypal account with that same card, and the transaction was rejected every single time. I called my back to ensure i had no blocks or restrictions, and i do not, and the card is visa stamped for international transactions. Can you please help with this asap? I have sent 4 emails, with screenshots of the errors, no replies.

Hi Nik,

Welcome.

I understand we have provided a workaround and you are subscribed. Please confirm.

Cheers
Ian

There was a free month activated for me so for now yes. But I need the yearly ultimate subscription, happy to pay, phenomenal training tool, it just wouldn’t let me. The person who got me started with the free trial stated that there was something on your end refusing my payment, I have no other card, but this one is VISA stamps for international purchase, checked with bank, no restrictions. Let me know what you honk we can do to resolve this. Much appreciated

Hi Nik,

We are investigating and will let you know within the month.

Cheers
Ian

A post was merged into an existing topic: Unable to subscribe

hello, I’ve been having the exact same issue with the exact same error message for a couple of days now. I’ve sent an email with no response yet and since I see this thread getting replies i figured id try here too. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi,

Most likely it is your bank rejecting this payment. Contact them and ask why. Also mention that it is a recurring/subscription payment, which is sometimes being blocked by default.

You can also contact PayPal support and ask why the payments are failing.

Regards,

Stephen

I am having the same issue and I emailed account@navigraph.com. I have tried with both a CC and Paypal. Paypal says the payment was “rejected” and the CC application just hangs on a blank screen. Can you please assist in taking my money.

Hi…,

Welcome.

Regarding the Credit Card application, maybe try another default browser?

Otherwise, be assured we are certainly not rejecting your payment. Please try with Paypal steps as Stephen says above.

Cheers
Ian

1 Like

I too am unable to subscribe to the monthly service, either by PayPal or my credit card, both of which I have previously used for international transactions denominated in euros. The payment gets properly redirected to PayPal and when I approve it there, redirects back to your payment system and is then rejected. I have no notification from PayPal that they denied the payment or that Navigraph ever actually requested it be made to them. There is no transaction number. Other payment systems give me a final invoice and a final chance to approve it. Your system went straight to the payment denied message. Neither my bank or PayPal is aware of a transaction request that they subsequently denied. Just repeated the attempt with the FireFox browser in place of Safari. Same result, immediate denial message.

Hi…,

Welcome.

Please send email with this information to account@navigraph.com. They handle account support questions. They will likely suggest you advise your bank/credit card provider that payments to Navigraph should be permitted. We don’t reject payments.

Cheers
Ian

I am having the same issue , have talked with my bank and they told that from the merchant site was giving incomplete information for which my credit card was getting rejected . I have tried multiple time to get the subscription using different cards but it’s not working .

Same goes for PayPal after adding my card when I am clicking on Agree & Continue there’s a pop up page which a lock icon in the centre and it just stays there … does not do anything … really very annoying … could you please help me

Hi…,

Welcome.

As mentioned above please send email with this information to account@navigraph.com. They handle account support questions and are closer to the Indian banking system issues.

Cheers
Ian

I have the same problem Bank Paypal are ok only NAVIRGRAPH AFTER 4 YEARS not working.Make sure you finally get your Paypal problems under control. And don’t say there’s a problem with Paypal or the bank. And I don’t pay by credit card

Sorry, that´s not an acceptable tone …

According your account status - you haven´t had any subscription and you need 4 years to inform us that Paypal on your side is not working? Also, I see the first try on May 2022 - so that´s only 6 months and not 4 years plus I haven´t found anything here in the forum nor in the ticket-system where you have reported this before …

Please report your issue in detail to account@navigraph.com

Thank you very much,
Richard

This topic was automatically closed after 22 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.