UKOO (Odessa) ILS Not Aligned RWY34

I flew into UKOO (Odessa) and even though I placed the correct ILS frequency (111.10), and Course (336), into the FMC of my PMDG 737-600, the aircraft was not properly aligned.
I had to swing over to the right to bring it back on course. Then, immediately upon touch-down, on RWY34, my game froze.

Default airport in MSFS, no airport addon. Latest AIRAC cycle installed.

Hi,
sorry, that´s an issue in the MSFS - the airport is outdated. The runway 16/34 was re-build and the “current” runway what you see in the MSFS is now a taxiway. I have entered the localizer coordinates in google maps and here you see, that the antenna position is absolutely aligned.

Here the position of the ILS 16 antenna and the green line to the real-world runway. You also see the red-line with the white X - this is the runway in MSFS and outdated.

… and the same shot from the real-world charts as comparision:

You see the “Main Taxiway”, in the middle the old runway with the white X and on the left side the current, real runway.

… and here the same position from Bing-Maps, which is the source of the MSFS data (only the “Main Taxiway” and the old runway:

Sorry, please report this to ASOBO/MS - hope that helps
Richard

1 Like

Thank you Richard very much for the excellent detailed answer. I’m much obliged to you.

No problem … one part of our job :wink:
Anyway, thanks for your kind words

Have a nice day
Richard

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.