Toolbar window almost unusable in VR

Hi,
Since we can’t have the Navigraph charts incorporated into the CJ4 and TBM930 after the newly release AAU1, I decided to use the Navigraph toolbar window in VR instead. It is in its current state sort of unusable in VR! The problem being you can only scale down the window to a certain size which is WAY TOO OBSTRUCTIVE to have it constantly open in VR. The idea would have it to be scaled down to a mini iPad size to set it on your lap or your side window.
Also the charts displayed into the window have to be scaled up a lot to be readable!
Can we expect a fix for those issues a some point?
It would also be nice to be able to revert back to a previous version of the install, before V8 it was usable in VR, at the moment I can’t find a way to download previous .exe from the website.
It’s my fault for erasing my previous .exe version, I guess!
Thanks

Hi,

Well, that is not absolute. It will change. See here.

We plan to issue an update very soon which will let you resize the window to any size.

Not sure what you mean, the enroute map? In Settings you can scale this up (Use large scale map), and you can also scale the interface. The Jeppesen charts can be scaled by simply zooming.

Regards,

Stephen

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
I know and I hope that it will change, but for the time being I have to find a different solution! : )
To the third point:
The Jeppesen charts have to be zoomed in to be readable in VR otherwise the fonts, lines, etc are very jagged, almost pixelated! If you want to have an approach plate fully displayed it is unreadable. You have to zoom in a lot to have clear fonts and lines!
I’ll see if I can take a screen shot while in VR, I’m using the Aero!
And last, I mentioned it on Discord, I haven’t found a way to download a previous .exe which would allow me to revert back to a previous version of the panel; where I could resize the window to any size, while waiting for an updated version of V8.
Thanks for this amazing add-on to the flight sim, appreciate your help and Navigraph’s hard work!

Hi,
I was able to take a VR screen capture of my Aero with the Navigraph panel window really close to my eyes, displaying a fully framed approach plate:

Notice how most of it is unreadable. I have to zoom in quite a few times to start to make sense of the text!!
Thanks!

Here is a full fov screen capture of the LF eye:

Hope this helps to understand the issue here!
Thanks again for your feedback!