SyntaxError: Unexpected token u in JSON at position 0 when loading flight plan from simbrief

any idea how to fix this?

Hi…,

Welcome.

What are you loading flight plan into? Please upload flight plan.

Cheers
Ian

Continuing the discussion from SyntaxError: Unexpected token u in JSON at position 0 when loading flight plan from simbrief:

I have been getting same errors for days regardless of what flight plan I load. Here is my latest flight planLSZBLFMV_MFS_24Aug21.pln (7.4 KB)

Bump, the same problem.
“SyntaxError: Unexpected token u in JSON at position 0” after loading SimBrief Flight Plan.

I found a problem.
There is a “mix” of Airways (UN127-UN128) and Navigraph doesn’t see it (or Simbrief is wrongly creating Flight Plan)

Please upload flightplan.

Cheers
Ian

Hi, this happens as well to me, for several flights from UK to Continent. System working fine otherwise. Here is my flight plan :
EGCCLOWI.pln (1.4 KB)

@Ian The same issue.

OMDBEPGD_MFS_16Oct21.pln (21.2 KB)

Edit

NANPA : The waypoint NANPA is not part of the airway M318
ERZ : The waypoint ERZ is not part of the airway M317
HOCAM : The waypoint HOCAM is not part of the airway R660
TBN : The point TBN was not found on the airway UL851
ABRAN : The waypoint ABRAN is not part of the airway UL851
NETAB : The waypoint NETAB is not part of the airway M860
IRLUN : The waypoint IRLUN is not part of the airway L621

1 Like

We’re investigating this issue. Please standby.

Regards,

Stephen

The issue went away since I sent this email. Error has not shown since.

It just started for me; first time. Tried to do an auto route from PANC to CYFB, BGTL being the alternate. During the calculation I get this error.

Hi.,

We have identified the issue and will shortly be releasing a fix.

Cheers
Ian

That’s great news. Thanks!

This issue should now have been fixed. Please verify and let us know if you still experience any issues!

Kind Regards,
Malte

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.