Star and approach

Hello All,
have a question, I have this StarLppt /ibdib8b) but there is a star waypoint (Uptka) after the IAF and IF (PT551) and it seems like the plane turns around when it reaches Upkat to head to CI20 again…. I don’t know if I should correct something in the chart .

I attach a photo

Thank you so much !!

Hello Pablo! Welcome to the forum!

It seems like the arrival in question has a certain element of vectoring expected:

That is probably why it looks a bit weird!

Do you mean that the simulator does this or that it looks as if this is what would happen? You can set up the FMC/MCDU to connect the two seamlessly or fly the connection manually (“vectoring”).

Kind Regards,
Malte

Hello Maite
Thank you for your quick response, I think this is what would happen as I see the ND

It sounds like you would be able to piece it together by selecting a different approach transition or simply removing the last leg of the arrival, making a DCT between PT411 and CI20!

You could also select the RNAV 20 with the PT411 transition, which would completely connect your route without any vectors.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.