Spain nav data base

Hello, i,m flying on MS FS2020 on XBOX with Airbus A320 and A310 but when i introduce the flight plan on the MCDU It not recognise the airways that i introduce. What i can do?

Can you provide an example of the airways your are trying to insert? What airac are you using on Simbrief when planning your flight?

I try to insert this rute in the A320 or A310 but the MCDU don,t recognise the airways. In the Boeing 737 of PMDG It works perfectly

Well, both the default A320 and the ini A300 use the MSFS/Navblue default navdata, and you are using a 2 year old, outdated, navdata in Simbrief. But the PMDG is using an old, outdated navdata, so that explains why you find these airways there, but not on the airbus.

So most likely Simbrief is planning you on airways that don’t exist anymore

@Vatnsfjord is absolutely right here. You use the default (free, means you don’t need a subscription for this) AIRAC 2203 in SimBrief.

On every cycle (all 28 days) the data will be changed slightly - all parts of the data. In this case the waypoints on the airway are outdated and not be valid any longer. Also the MSFS uses an up2date AIRAC database and therefore you can’t enter this segment …

In short:
Planned with 2203, but not valid any longer in cycle 2404 (which is the current one). You should try to plan a flight with the same AIRAC cycle as you’re using in the addon - thats the rule of thumb here.

Thanks @Vatnsfjord for your support here … good stuff!!

Cheers
Richard

1 Like

And then, how i can fly the default planes with simbrief data?

Hi again,
with a subscription you can update SimBrief with the current cycle and then you can decide if you will use the default stock navdata or our navdata.

Hope that helps
Richard

If i suscrive i can use all the aircrafts?

I want to use de default planes. There are any way to flight them with actualized nav data base?

As you are flying on xbox you are limited by the nature of the console. In this case, you will have the up-to-date navdatabase on the default planes(A320/310 etc) and the outdated navdatabase on for example the PMDG.

By subscribing you’ll be able to match(in a sense update) the Simbrief navdata with the default planes (a320/310 etc) in game.

The PMDG 737s is then a different problem, as there is (currently) no way of updating the navdatabase onboard the aircraft

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.