I am a new user of Navigraph. For the life of me, i cannot make simlink connect on my Windows 10 desktop, although i have read most of past topics and followed their steps. I attach a picture for your convenience.
reinstall and install again…
unistall first and so install agian
I had already done that, and also deleted the roaming folder. No luck
Welcome to our new forum.
- See FAQ - Simlink Install and Systray
- In Navigraph Simlink Plugin Settings, for your FS entry press Uninstall Simlink.
- Use Windows to uninstall Simlink.
- If they exist delete folders c:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Navigraph\Simlink and c:\Program Files\Navigraph\Simlink
- Download and install latest Simlink .
Please let us know how you get on
I’ve spent countless hours trying to get Simlink to marry up with Xplane 11…I’ve done what feels like EVERYTHING I can to figure it out but nothing is working…I bought Xplane 11 off steam but when I put file where Xplane 11 is, it just says could not connect to simulator…I’ve uninstalled the application and the files multiple times…i don’t know what to do anymore,