Simlink Feature Request - Aerowinx PSX support

You have my support.

In order to see my position on Navigraph charts, a scenery generator is required (MSFS in my case). It has regular crashes, losing the position information on the chart in use. Usually at a very inconvenient moment…

I would appreciate a direct (Sim)link between PSX and Navigraph very much.

Thank you for considering this.

Regards, Simon

YES PLEASE! Would be a wonderful addition for those of us who fly PSX solo. Thanks for considering…

Carl

I would highly appreciate a PSX Navigraph/Simlink connection.

Many thanks
Marian

Yes, I would like to see the integration of Navigraph with PSX. That would be a very nice link to have…

1 Like

Considered me interested as well. As a matter of fact… if you look at my posting history, I made this request some years ago :grin:

This would enhance using PSX and Navigraph together for desktop aviators… I’m in…

Cheers,

I would like to see the integration of Navigraph with PSX

Also very interested.
At the time of writing, there is still no equivalent to PSX.

Charles

Hi,
As a vivid user of both, I strongly second that proposal !

-Stephan

I support this idea as a long-time Navigraph user.

1 Like

I‘d also be very grateful if Simlink would support PSX. Due to the limited visual scenery of PSX, a Simlink connection would enable PSX pilots to use taxiways for example.

+1 for the idea.
additional text to achive 20 characters. :slight_smile:

This would be a nice function for PSX users

1 Like

Hello Ian,

you’re initial reply was very encouraging. Thank you very much again for considering our request. I hope you can draw the same conclusion as I do from the numerous reply of PSX users.

I wonder whether you can give us a brief feedback, e.g. if you do indeed see demand and, if possible, if there is an update on your side.
As I’ve said, I’m sure we can align people who are willing to assist should any questions on API handling arise.

Thanks again.
Markus

Hi Markus,
as Ian wrote, we will consider it but we have currently a lot of work with our new charts app which has currently the highest priority.
We will keep you informed, when we have any news to this.

Thank you
Richard

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hello everyone!

We are currently working on upgrades to Simlink (hint) which prevent us from doing any new integrations at the moment. However, I will reopen this topic and move it to the Wishlist !

This way, you can show your interest in this feature by voting for it using the button in the top left. Sorry to keep you waiting, but at least now you can show what the current interest looks like!

Kind Regards,
Malte