Simferopol UKFF - doesn't exist in database

This airport doesn’t seem to exist in the Navigraph Charts database. The NDB is on the charts, but the airport is completely missing. The same is observed in-game in FS2020 where no approaches are available for the airport (latest Navigraph data is installed). I know that instrument approaches do exist for this airport, and I also know that this airport does still exist and is still operating.

Could not find another thread or discussion regarding this issue.

Hi Platon,
what I can do at the moment is, that I can confirm that. but I´m not 100% sure, if this airport is still a category “International” airport due the annexation of the Crimea by the Russians. This airport can only be reached (from/to) any russian airport, similar to the Cyprus airport and this airport is also not included. I´m pretty sure, that the data for this airport are not public and therefore Jeppesen can´t add it.

Cheers,
Richard

For information, this airport is included as URFF in Russian AIP (part I, International aerodromes of the Russian Federation)
http://www.caiga.ru/common/AirInter/validaip/html/eng.htm
but is not included as so in Jeppesen database (probably due to change in country assignment from UK to UR)

Hervé

Right Hervé - but UKFF and URFF is the same but both are not included due the unknown “country” situation. I guess, that´s more a political “issue” why this airport isn´t included (as I said, like the Turkish airport on Cyprus).

Cheers,
Richard