Simbrief Template for B757 300 don\t work with FF753?

Hello!

Today I had a flight with Flight Factor 757 300 and used the template B757 300 from Simbrief. The template seem not using same figures as for FF753. First issue I noticed after loading the plane with fuel and set up the FMC for the flight. PAEN to KMSP. Both template and plane used KG for fuel. I had no passenger or cargo for the flight. As soon FMC was set up I had a message of unable cruise alt. Simbrief give me FL410 and that was I set up in FMC, and cost index of 50. According to Simbrief I should have reserv fuel as 3000KG and funny was after one hours flight I had warning of not enough fuel for the flight so I had to find another airport to land at. Later I should have -3000KG of fuel. landed at Great Falls with 7000KG of fuel left. Result is I can\t trust the template from Simbrief. My fuel flow was 1500KG pr hour for each engines at FL350 and no fuel leak.

Alf

Hi Alf,

Looking at your SimBrief flight plan, the fuel and altitude numbers look correct for the B757-300. But I have no experience with the Flight Factor add-on, perhaps another user can share their experience with it and any suggestions on what kind of Fuel Factor correction is required?

You might also try to ask on the Flight Factor forums. I saw a few posts on there that mentioned there might be bug with refueling the airplane, perhaps it’s related to the issue you had: https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/281028-fuel-loading-bugs/#comment-2484404

Best regards,

Thanks for the reply.
I found a template that someone created for FF B757 that work, so I am happy again.
I did some flights and it seem to work and also add more fuel compare to Simbrief aircraft profiles for a B757 300.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.