SID and Star problem

hi i see the sid and star not, are right but are the msf

20 as are the problem? i dep usr come up…

Hi,
welcome here in our new forum. Please can you give us more details, like on which airport, which procedure, which aircraft, which AIRAC cycle/revision, … Without these basic parameter, we can reproduce/help you to find a solution or at least to give you any answer.
Thank you
Richard

yes this was from ekch to enbo :slight_smile: i write route in fmc and as you see in picture two line was very left on the map display… in x plane 11 the work well but, not here… i have navigraph update every month so i have new AIRAC every month :slight_smile:

@NAVData ?? are you here

Hi,
I don´t understand your report, sorry. Your subject is “SID and STAR problem” … which SID, which STAR have you used here, that you see these two lines on the ND.
Thank you,
Richard

route as you put in fmc? you know it, or no?

No sorry, that´s because I have asked … which SID or which STAR do you mean?
Cheers,
Richard

Sorry sir, but I can’t still follow you … what has this video with ypur report todo?

Again, as I request: can you please give us more details. Here is an FAQ, what we expect, that you can expect a professional answer

Thank you
Richard

is big problem that you not understand, :frowning:

RIBE1A RIBBE Z125 SOMUB Z101 GUBAV Z201 STM STM8C you see it? the plane shall follow this waypoint when i have write it on fmc!!!

@Ian help me pls…

Hi,
@Ian is back after the weekend, but again please read the FAQ which I have posted - without the details, we can´t help you … what should we do with a flightplan where arrival and destination airport is missing? Now I have found out, that you fly from ENGM to ENBO … but sorry, thats really a basic information, which I have requested.

I have tried your flightplan and this is my result:
with the 640NM range:

and here with party shorter ranges to see the waypoint sequences/flightpath:

Cheers,
Richard

so do you, have flight this route now?

Just flown the route - no issues identified - all SIDs and STARs were available and select able. Only the limitation when I select the approach, but that´s not a navdata issue - that´s a logic limitation in the sim as I have written you on another place.

Cheers,
Richard

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.