Sea Navigation for MSFS water craft

Dear Navigraph Team,

I hope this letter finds you in good health and high spirits. I am writing to express my heartfelt appreciation for the outstanding work that Navigraph has been doing in the field of flight simulation. As an avid flight enthusiast and dedicated user of your products, I have experienced firsthand the immense value and quality that your navigation data and charts bring to the simulation community.

I would like to commend your team for consistently providing up-to-date and accurate data, which greatly enhances the realism and immersion of flight simulations. Your dedication to ensuring that pilots have access to the most current information is truly remarkable. The level of detail and precision in your charts and navigation aids has transformed the way I experience virtual flying, and I cannot thank you enough for the immense contribution you have made to this field.

While reflecting on the exceptional services Navigraph provides for flight simulation, I wanted to bring an idea to your attention. It has come to my notice that there is a lack of comprehensive and reliable navigation resources specifically tailored for boats and yachts in Microsoft Flight Simulator (MSFS). Considering the success and expertise Navigraph has achieved in the aviation sector, I believe it would be a fantastic opportunity for your team to consider expanding into the realm of sea charts and navigation for MSFS boats and yachts.

With the increasing popularity of MSFS and the introduction of watercraft as a new aspect of the simulation, there is a growing demand for accurate and detailed sea charts and navigation aids. Boating enthusiasts, maritime professionals, and virtual sailors would greatly benefit from the same level of quality and precision that Navigraph has consistently provided for flight simulation. Your extensive database, user-friendly interfaces, and commitment to staying up-to-date would undoubtedly make Navigraph an invaluable resource in this domain as well.

I understand that this expansion may require additional research, collaboration with maritime authorities, and resources to develop a new product line. However, I firmly believe that Navigraph has the capability, expertise, and passion to take on this endeavor successfully. It would not only cater to a passionate community but also open up new opportunities and extend your reach to a broader audience.

Once again, I want to express my deepest gratitude for the exceptional work Navigraph has done thus far. Your dedication to excellence has undoubtedly elevated the flight simulation experience to new heights. I eagerly await your response and sincerely hope that you will give due consideration to the possibility of creating sea charts and navigation aids for MSFS boats and yachts.

Thank you for your time, and please keep up the remarkable work.

Yours sincerely,
Pete Emmert

1 Like

Hi Pete,

Thank you for your kind comments. Your suggestions will be considered. As we try to gauge interest in the Wishlist items by the number of votes, you might like to vote for it yourself. :slightly_smiling_face:

Cheers
Ian