Saved routes

I just downloaded new charts and went to flights and non of my previously saved flights appear- where can I retrieve them–

Hi…,

Welcome.

Please see Stephen and Markus’s responses at Revert to previsous version - #2 by stephen

Cheers
Ian

Thanks-

What is the approx. ETA for this

Thanks,

Wayne

I am unable to access the navigraph charts 7 now after installing 8. Also uninstalled 8 and reloaded 7 but same error-- . Keeps giving me the needs internet connection error- have removed and re installed twice no with no luck… any other ideas?

Thanks,

Wayne

Hi,

All flights have now been restored in Charts 8. Please check.

Regards,

Stephen

Is there an option or way to sort saved flights by name like charts 7

Thanks,

Wayne

Hi Wayne,

Flight plans are currently sorted by date. More options will be provided in a future update.

Cheers
Ian

1 Like

Thanks. Is there a way to search for a saved flt plan as I have quite a few and very time consuming to scroll down thru all, searching for one I am going to fly

Thanks

Wayne

Hi Wayne,

Not at this stage, but if there are ones you regularly use, you can do a minor edit (I place a space after the flight name), and these will then be at the top of the list.

Cheers
Ian

Ian,

I am trying to load the older charts 7 and I get the unable to establish internet connection message- any work arounds tried uninstalling and re installing- (wants to re load sim link, which then negates charts 8 from loading ) ???

Thanks,

Wayne

Hi Wayne,

As I posted above to your same question,

Please see Stephen and Markus’s responses at Revert to previsous version - #2 by stephen

Cheers
Ian

I have 200+ route pairings developed since 2017, and not having them alphabetized is proving to be extremely difficult to deal with.