Hello. I’m trying to create a new flight with the following route: HTKJ/09 NEVA1A GEREN GERE1A HTDA/05. When I type the route it gets altered to this: HTKJ/09 GERE1A GEREN HTDA/05. Same happens even when I select the SID and STAR from the charts list. One of the SIDs out of HTKJ is GERE1A, which is also one of the STARs into HTDA. I think that’s where the problem starts. It seems it can’t handle that well. I’ve added the NEVAX fix after NEVA1A but its still replaces it with GERE1A and removes the STAR.
Thank you for the report. We’re investigating.
This issue should be resolved now. Please try it again!
I have confirmed that it’s working now. Thanks.