QW 787 efb charts

Can somebody please advise how to get charts in FSX QW787 EFB?
thanks

Hi…,

Welcome.

Please see section starting at page 380 of the QualityWings - Ultimate 787 Collection Users Manual.pdf:

Cheers
Ian

Thank you Ian, but I already went through that, and I just get FMS-based built charts, my question is if is possible to have this, as the manual says (Jepp charts jpg):

Hi…,

We don’t supply such jpgs. Best to ask in the QW forum.

Cheers
Ian

Hello, may I ask when charts/FMS are updated? i.e effective 07OCT, ?

Charts and navdata is updated 13 times per year according to the AIRAC cycle. See Navigraph for the dates.

Regards,

Stephen

and 1 week before to adjust flight planning etc, why is not possible? it would be perfect

Charts are always published on the effective date. We only provide the charts that are current at any given time.

QW 787 should have a direct Charts integration showing our worldwide Jeppesen charts directly in the EFB. Please ask QW about how to activate it. We don’t support any manual JPG file copying.

Regards,

Stephen

1 Like

(disregard QW787)
I know what you mean with effective dates, but my question is why couldnt we have charts earlier?, like in jeppview, see jeppviews delivery cycles:

Hi,

While conceptually possible, it just isn’t technically feasible, at least in the foreseeable future. Firstly, there isn’t enough time in our existing chart pipeline. We need the entire week between getting the raw chart data from Jeppesen to processing, rendering, packaging, testing and delivering them through our apps and APIs. Secondly, even if we managed to speed this up, rebuilding our apps and APIs to support multiple cycles is a fundamental rewrite that introduces lots of complexity, and at this time the ROI calculations just don’t look good enough.

Kind regards,

Stephen

Perfectly clear Stephen.
Thanks