Problem importing Flight Plan from SimBrief on MSFS2020

I am new to Navigraph and this Forum so please bear with me if I have posted this query in the wrong place.

I am on Xbox and am using SimBrief to transfer flight plans to aircraft like the Vision Jet, HJet and FSR500 etc. Regarding the Vision Jet I successfully accessed my Navigraph account by entering the required code. I then successfully imported a flight plan from SimBrief and also set up a Moving Map in Navigraph Charts which worked! However I did have a problem importing a flight plan for the Vision Jet before an import was successful. I got an error message similar (or the same) as the one I got today when trying to import a flight plan for the HJet :-

“AN unexpected error occurred facility WYMYDPODPOWG could not be found”

What does this error message mean?

It got me thinking that it might be something to do with the initial spawning from the World Map. What are the requirements for a successful flight plan import from SimBrief? Presumably you have to be at the right airport and runway, but are there other requirements e.g. the date/time of flight, SimBrief Aircraft type? Perhaps you could direct me to a video or instructions explaining exactly how to do this on Xbox?

Hi, I am told this is due to a mismatch between the simulator navdata and the navdata used by SimBrief/Navigraph.

At the moment the only workaround would be to try a different route it sounds like. We are investigating ways of updating the Xbox navdata but a solution is still in the development phase.

Best regards,

OK - thanks for your prompt reply.

Is there an easy way to keep up to date with the progress of development of a solution to this issue, and other known issues as well?

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.