Prepar3d models inclusion request

Dear people at SIMBRIEF. I see your new added models are all MSFS based. What about us P3DV5 users?
Can you add in PMDG NGXu model specifications, PMDG 747 QOTS AND 747-8, PMDG 777, also the CAPTAIN SIM SPECIFIC 737 CLASSICS, 757-200 & -300 PW & RR, 767-300ER (PW & GE), FSLABS models with and without Sharklets?

Everybody going nuts with MSFS now but P3D users become orphaned which is not a pleasing feeling. I mean we are sim users too and not at all a small group of people across the world.

Thank you very much for the kind INCLUSION.

Hi,

Of course we would be interested in including P3D airframes as well. The delay is caused by the fact that I do not personally own most of these add-ons, so I cannot compile the required data and weights myself.

Further complicating matters is that many of them can have variable weights depending on the livery (for example FSLabs), which makes it basically impossible to create a standard airframe. In these cases there is no benefit to having custom airframes (the default airframe works just as well), and users who want their weights to match perfectly are better off making their own airframes instead.

Are you using these aircraft yourself? If so, would you be able to provide the following basic info for each add-on? For example:

• Default registration/tail number
  • OEW
  • MZFW
  • MTOW
  • MLW
  • Fuel capacity
  • Passenger count
  • Default passenger/baggage weight used by the add-on’s payload editor or FMS (as applicable)
  • Any required fuel factor or cruise level offset to better match the in-sim performance

Perhaps you have saved custom airframes if you use these aircraft often, if so you can also simply click the “Share Airframe” button and paste the links here.

Many thanks!

Hello. I was planning a PMDG NGXU 737-700 BBJ flight across the atlantic in Simbrief/Navigraph.

And got this:

Upcoming Next weekend:

EBBR/07L NIK1H NIK L179 COA L608 KEGIT L179 SASKI L608 CLN DCT NUGBO DCT EBOTO UN601 TLA N601 GRICE DCT NESDI DCT ULLAP DCT INNUF DCT ATSIX DCT 6120N DCT 6130N DCT 6140N DCT 6150N DCT 6055N DCT SAVRY N796A IRBIM DCT TAFFY DCT PQI Q439 BLENO DCT BAF DCT NELIE DCT WILIM DCT HVN DCT WESTO DCT VC323 DCT VC314 DCT 405521N0733547W DCT KHPN/I34

Brussels to White Plains - PMDG NGXu BBJ (737-700BBJ) (yes sir! BBJ). But when putting the route into the SIMBRIEF, I get this. Reason? Because of the aircraft in Simbrief not being adapted to the fact that a BBJ has up to 9 auxiliary fuel tanks WHICH changes: - Empty Weight - ZFW -Fuel capacity. When selecting to create a new airframe and you select the PMDG bbj airframe, it comes with standard 737-700 fuel capacity and thus weights. It was not taken into account that BBJ`s go transatlantic and can fly up to 11 hours and have 9 auxiliary tanks (up to 9 that is).

However in my P3D sim I do have the aircraft configured with the maximum auxiliary tanks. Nevertheless, I cannot brief it in simbrief.
I would have to stop in Keflavik and Gander for fuel.

Kind regards,

Didier Debaere

Hi, when creating a custom airframe, you can edit the fuel capacity of the airframe as needed:

Best regards,

The ngxu -800 for example, if i go through simbrief, I get 2000 lower than fmc recommended