Possible Windows Performance Issue with Simlink

I’m not sure if I am posting this in the right place. When I installed Charts on my Windows PC, NavigraphSimlink.exe is started at every boot and runs quietly in the background. Recently I started my computer but didn’t run any programs like MSFS for several hours. I noticed on Task Manager that NavigraphSimlink.exe is slowly consuming memory. The Working Set Delta (memory) is about 20k for each Task Manager update. The Commit Size and the NP Pool are slowly growing. Even though my PC has gigabytes of memory and it would take a really long time for NavigraphSimlink.exe to consume all of the memory, it looks to me that there is some sort of memory problem. Can someone check into this? Thanks!

Hi,

We’re investigating.

Regards,

Stephen

So you are saying that this happens after a Windows restart before starting the simulator? Is it after an actual restart or wake from hibernation?

How much does it grow each minute?

I am asking because we don’t see it on our side, so we’re trying to pinpoint your parameters.

Regards,

Stephen

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.