Simlink is already running

Would it be possible to remove the message “Navigraph Simlink is already running on your computer”, or at least make it disappear automatically instead of having to click on OK? I have Simlink set up so that it starts automatically when I start MSFS. Since I design sceneries, I restart MSFS a lot, and having to click that OK button gets a bit repetitive.

Thanks,
Peter

Hi Peter,

Welcome.

I too restart MSFS a lot and never have that message. Do you have some batch file or similar starting both MSFS and Simlink?

Make sure you have the Start Simlink on system startup selected

Otherwise maybe try a complete reinstall :

Cheers
Ian

Hello Ian,

thanks for your quick reply. I manually added Simlink to the programs that are automatically started when I launch MSFS. The reason is that, if I start Simlink independently, it always asked me to login to Navigraph, or to scan in the QR code. Both of these procedures are quite inconvenient if you fly with VR, so I looked for a way around that. I am not sure if this was just a coincidence, but since I start Simlink automatically, I am logged into Navigraph aytomatically as well.

So, everything seems to work as it should, and I enjoy the in-game charts with VR immensely. It is just that the pop-up window with the OK button is not a nice feature when one restarts MSFS a lot. I personally could live without that message :slight_smile:

Best regards,
Peter

Hi Peter,

If you still have the problem, try doing it as I said. I don’t have the issue.

Cheers
Ian