PMDG 737-600 and Navigraph and simlink

Today PMDG released the 737-600. However I noticed that the flightplans and Airacs in my 737-700 are not accesible in the -600. I understand that, because it has his own map.

I tried moving the airac by copying it in the -700 and putting it in the -600, but that did not work. I did not do anything with the flightplans.

Is there an update coming for the Navdata centre and the Simbrief downloader?

Kind regards, Patrick

2 Likes

I am not able to update the AIRRAC on the 600. Can you?

We are investigating and will advise when resolved.

Ian

Hi Ian,

Thank you. I will be patient then. I understand that the PMDG 737-600 was only released yesterday evening.

What I discovered so far is that the PMDG 737-700 which is working fine, uses another folder both for the navdata as for the flightplans. So an update for Simbrief downloader and Navigraph will probably have to come anyway.

Thanks both for the replies.

Patrick

Hi Patrick,

As a work around, you can overwrite the equivalent of

c:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Packages\Community\pmdg-aircraft-736\Config\NavData\ with
c:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Packages\Community\pmdg-aircraft-737\Config\NavData\

and

c:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\packages\pmdg-aircraft-736\work\Flightplans\ with
c:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\packages\pmdg-aircraft-737\work\Flightplans\

Cheers
Ian

(post deleted by author)

Hi Ian,

Thank you! I will do that until there is a permanent update for the Navdata.

Concerning the Flightplan through Simbrief, I found the solution and could easily ad a directory. So that part is solved.

Thanks a lot!

Patrick

I have done as you say to do, but for the navdata there is an issue. the airac cycle appears correct but, for example, if you try to set a fligtplan with LPPT you have a nessage error (rwy 03 error N/A) so if you go to LPPT departure or arrivals there is nothing. With the 737 700 it’s all right…
Thank you very much
Alberto

Hello Ian,

That path does not exist with me. Maybe because I installed thourgh Steam?

Anyway, I suppose that in time the Navigraph Navdata Center will be updated to include the new add-on? If yes, I will wait until that time. It isn’t that big of a issue.

I succeeded in updating the Simbriefdownloader myself.

The path over there is:

C:\Users\Patrick\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\pmdg-aircraft-736\work\Flightplans

And for wx: C:\Users\Patrick\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\pmdg-aircraft-736\work\WX.

I suppose that the Navdata with me is: C:\Users\Patrick\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\pmdg-aircraft-736\work\navdata…

Hi Patrick,

We are working on the navdata for the PMDG 737-600, and expect a release soon.

Cheers
Ian

Thanks Ian, also for your patience in answering all my questions yesterday and today. I have been a member of Navigraph about 10 years ago, and then I stopped simming because I did not have a windows PC anymore (I have only mac’s). 2 months ago I picked up my hobby again and Navigraph was - after I really understood the new sim - the fist organisation I went to and then Simbrief. Even before PMDG. You guys are amazing!

Hi Patrick,

Thank you for your kind words which I have passed on. It is great to be part of the terrific Navigraph team. The outlook ahead is exciting too.

The level of FS realism brought about by powerful hardware and clever software makes this a great time to be involved in this fascinating hobby.

Cheers
Ian

1 Like

Thank you for everything! I saw that the Navdatacentre was updated!

See you around and in the skies Ian.

Cheers,
Patrick

Hi Patrick,

Yes PMDG 737-600 is now detected and installed via Navigraph Navdata Center.

Was completed by our developers including one whilst away on holiday :wink:

Cheers
Ian

1 Like

Super thanks, especially for de developer on holiday! It works flawless.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.