Outdated charts for German Airports

There are some German Airports, e.g. Munich and Nueremberg, perhaps some more where the Jeppesen Charts are outdated, see attached files. Pls. Consider some updates there. Are there any other outdated charts found by the community ?

@ Hausnm
Question, what do you believe is outdated.

The EDDN example indicates ‘Altitude at 13.0 DME NUB added’ on the DFS chart but this already exists on Jeppesen.

For Example Date Munich is dated Dec 2019, Deutsche Flugsicherung published the latest chart in Dec 2022.

Chart publishers use different dating, FAA uses the AIRAC date, DFS the published date and Jeppesen indicates the effective date so that indicator does not apply.

Hi,
as @srcooke mentioned, please can you forward us the changes excl. the publish date? The publish date from the countries are not corresponding to the data provider publish dates.

So, the real question is, where do you see a difference now?

Cheers
Richard

Hello,
Well for example Munich ILS Approach 26 L and other Chart CAT ii, iii there are new minimas added. DFS has published lower minimas.

Possible I misunderstood you … but can you show me these minimas (OCA/OCH) on the “outdated” Jeppesen charts? I don´t find it somewhere to compare - I only find the DAH values but that´s not the OCA/OCH …

Thank you,
Richard

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.