No wind indications for lfqq lille lesquin on navigraph

WIND INDICATIONS WHEN SELECTING RUNWAYS IN LFQQ - LILLE LESQUIN.
NO WIND INDICATIONS AVAILABLE SINCE YESTERDAY 27/08/2023 12:30 UTC.

I GET THIS.

Hello Didier! Thanks for posting.

First, no need to use all caps. You come across as screaming, which I’m sure is not your intention!

The reason why you do not see any wind indications for this airport is that it does publish any METAR reports. Thus, we are unable to determine the wind at the airport and cannot show any indications.

The report you find in the weather page is from another, nearby airport:

I hope this helps!

Kind Regards,
Malte

Well in the morning the wind data were there. This issue started in the afternoon. yes I forgot to put off the caps lock. Sorry for that.
Are there any further upgrades to NAVIGRAPH coming like being able to put in VNAV per waypoint (like preprogram stepclimbs and stepdescend).
Thanks for your quick reply.

First, I would like to correct myself.

This sentence is incorrect, what I meant was that this airport does not publish any reports of its own. Sorry about that!

Looking at the history of weather reports, I am unable to find a single one from this airport. This means that we have never shown any wind indications for runways at this airport. However, as mentioned, we do show a METAR report in the weather tab for this airport - the catch is that the report is from another airport that is 45 NM away!

Feel free to check other sources to verify this claim, such as this one:

Yes, we do have plans to introduce a vertical profile view in the future.

Kind Regards,
Malte

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.