No Simbrief Import on Android App Charts 8

Hello!
I can’t load Simbrief plans into my charts 8 app on my Android tablet. Connection exists. Moving map shows me my plane in the right place in the moving map. In the Pc desktop version, the Simbrief import works perfectly…

Regards
Andreas

Andreas,

What happens when you import? Do you get any error? Could you try with different Simbrief plans?

Regards,

Stephen

Hello.
I have the same problem. I can‘t load my flightplans from simbrief into the charts app on my android tablet.
When i say „import from simbrief“, the list remains empty, although i have created a flightplan in simbrief. The username in settings is correct.

My specs:
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 (SM-T530)
Android 5.0.2

Greetings

Just as ElMambo described it, it is with me too!

My specs:
Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
Android 7.0

Regards

Andreas

Hi,

We’re investigating!

Regards,

Stephen

Hi all,

Please try this again now!

Regards,

Stephen

Thank you very much for the quick help!
Will work now!
Greetings
Andreas

Still not working on my tablet.

Greetings

Which Android version are you on?

Stephen

Hi Stephen,

Android 5.0.2 Unfortunately, there are no updates anymore, the Galaxy Tab 4 is too old.

Greetings

When I open Charts on my Android tablet. it lists the the flights, downloads and opens the SimBrief flight plan, but there are no High or Low charts or World Map loading. The chart page is just blank. I can open all of the terminal charts, but nothing for the High, Low, etc.

Which Android version?

Stephen

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.