NDB Frequencies

I am not able to tune and use NDB’s in MSFS so I was looking on Navigraph charts to see if the NDB’s were there. When I checked the information panel for several of them the frequency is listed in Mhz instead of Khz. NDB’s are low frequency transmitters in the 190 to 1230 Khz range. I don’t know if that is causing the difficulty i’m experiencing, but I thought you would want to know about the frequency mis-labeling.
I don’t recall all the NDB’s I checked, but one was the piche NDB on 332 Khz located at KICT ILS 1R.

As a certificated pilot I thoroughly enjoy using navigraph charts because they are essentially the Jep charts I used IRL.

Thanks,
Hank

Follow up: after rechecking several more NDBs, I found that piche NDB appears to be the only one of those I checked that had the frequency listed in Mhz. I didn’t intend to imply it was all NDBs. The Piche NDB was also the only one of those I checked that was inoperative.

Hello! Sorry for the late reply, this post went under our radar.

This was a miss on our side. An issue seems to be affecting the terminal NDBs resulting in the wrong unit being shown in the Charts application. This will be fixed in the next version, thanks for the report!

However, this does not affect our navigation data. At the time of writing this, we have been able to verify that the NDB that you mentioned is available and tunable in MSFS!

Do you still have this issue?

Kind Regards,
Malte

Hello again!

This issue should be fixed in the recently released 8.32.0. Thank you for your feedback!

Kind Regards,
Malte

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.