Navlog discontinuity for YPPH-KJFK

Hello everyone :slight_smile:

Today me and a few others are performing an ultra-long-haul group flight from Perth (YPPH) to New York JFK (KJFK). After dispatch though I (and one of the participants of the flight) had an issue with the Simbrief flight plan.

As you can see in the picture the route in the simbrief dispatch map ends where it shouldn’t. That’s not too tragic but the route also ends there in the flight plan navlog and the .pln file. I never had such an issue before; in fact I neither had any issues with Simbrief at all until this point. It is very weird…

I tried changing the route so that the waypoints where the corrupted flight plan ends are not part of the airways but are just directs to every waypoint after the other but it didn’t help.

Our route is this:
AMANA2 AMANA Y31 KARAB Y69 BOSLI Y67 KG J141 LEC Y94 PARRY Y195 BN B578 TEBUR B602 ATPEN B599 NN B581 FICKY C1177 ROSIN C1177 SXC PDZ RUSTT J128 TBC J64 ALBRT J18 JOT J146 GIJ J554 JHW J70 LVZ LENDY6

If anyone can reproduce this and has ideas what might be the problem here I’m happy to hear about it.

Thanks

Hi, thanks for the report. Should be fixed now!

Best regards,

Yep, it’s working now. Thanks a lot!

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.