Navigraphe replaced by chartfox

in my zebo provider’s menu in the FEB navigraph data has been blocked and chartfox inserted how bhas this happened
can you put it right xplane 12 my is my sim
regards cannus

Perhaps ask the Zibo developer/community about how to fix it? Navigraph staff are not exactly experts when it comes to the Zibo EFB (neither am I sadly).

Or is it possibly the AviTab handling the charts part?

Regards,

Tim

many thanks for the very prompt reply
regards cannus🥲

second thoughts on this ,it could happen again chartfox is free yours isn’t, at the moment i have no other option but to use it could be bad for business
regards again

Hi,
All of this is only a decision from the addon developer not from us. What we can do is only to offer the APIs, interfaces that the devs can use our charts/data and there features. Chartfox is “only” a viewer, a collection of the different charts in the countries, which offers there service free of charge and public. Thats not the case for all countries. Additional, we offer a lit of features in the charts (like moving-map, day/night mode, nav facility info, …) which could be used when implement, but this is also a part of the addon devs. We offer this possibilities for free to the devs.

In other words, please contact Zibo to get a clear answer, why they have changed the viewer. We can’t answer this …

Cheers
Richard