Lost All Zibo Navdata

I can no longer access Navigraph charts in Avitab for Zibo B737. I used the Zibo updater to update to the latest version following all 42 steps. I open Avitab Airports and type in KLAX, and it says 0 IAP charts in all catagories. The EFB menu settings say I “lost all navdata”.

I recently moved my Steam library into an external hard drive. I redirected the Navigraph installer there. It didnt seem to work. I even tried a manual install with no luck. I tried reverting back to prior Zibo versions with no luck. I tried multiple versions of Avitab. Nothing…

Any idea what I’m doing wrong?

Edit - I’m going to re-install everything. XP11, Navigraph, Zibo, all of it.

Thanks.

In Avitab, did you sign in to Navigraph again?

1 Like

There is no menu for “signing in” to Navigraph on Avitab that I can find. I says “You Lost Your Nav Data”. Restart XP etc…

I re-start and it’s the same thing. It never fixes itself like it used to. It is not Zibo specific because I dont have Navdata for all aircraft.

Not sure if this has anything to do with it, but on my Navigraph FMS Data Manager, I am stuck on MANUAL and cant find any way to get it back to auto.

Getting frustrated…

I think Navigraph should revamp the Data Manager to something less confusing.

Hi…,

In FMS Data Manager, check you are running latest Version 1.8.9.0421 . If not please download and install from FMS Data Manager.

In FMS Data Manager Settings, check your X-Plane 11 path is correct.
In Addon Mappings, delete entry X-Plane 11 (11.50+).
Press Scan. Are you now seeing entry X-Plane 11 (11.50+) ?
If yes, in Addon List please select X-Plane 11 (11.50+) and Update.

Cheers
Ian

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.