Navigraph charts not appearing in my CJ4 Working Title 12.5 Mod

The Navigraph charts, well integrated in Garmin 3000 Working Title 0.7.3 Mod like in Citation Longitude, but can’t generate in CJ4 working Title 12.5 Mod. Do you know about someone that already fixed this issue ?

What is the issue more precisely?

Did you read the CJ4 user guide on how to link your Navigraph account and how to access the charts (LWR menu etc)?

Stephen

I’ve linked my simbrief pilot ID and Navigraph acount but I haven’t obtained the charts in CJ4 WT Mod. I have unistalled and reinstalled the CJ4 WT Mod many times but I still don’t get the charts in this Mod !

Stephen, thanks a lot !. I just tried using the upper an lower menus, and voila !. solved issue :ok_hand: :pray:

Glad to hear!

It isn’t super intuitive in the CJ4 but is made by WT to mimic reality. That’s why the user guide is recommended read.

Stephen

I’ll do it carefully and thanks again !

Hi all,
I have a slightly different issue in the CJ4. I click the button to link Navigraph, but no browser window opens, and unlike the G3000 mod, there is no link provided to enter. So I’m basically stuck. Any workaround?

It can be finicky. In WT MOD Settings try resetting your SIMBRIEF PILOT ID then clicking on NAVIGRAPH LSK 5. You should be prompted with browser window login. If not try setting default browser to Chrome as a test.

Cheers
Ian

Where are the WT MOD Settings located??

In latest WT CJ4, the SimBrief Pilot can be entered using IDX - INDEX Page 2\SETTINGS

Cheers
Ian

I entered my ID but it still doesn’t work. Suggestions?

Hi Hugh,

Please describe in detail what you are trying and what doesn’t work. Please provide screenshots showing any error messages using Guide to posting Screenshots

Cheers
Ian

I can’t get the charts on the CJ4. All of the other aircraft work fine except that one.

I downloaded everything below.

The CJ4 currently has no Charts integration. The upcoming SU15 will make it possible for us to build such an integration, but at the moment there is no way to bring up charts in the CJ4 of MSFS.

This used to be possible through a mod made by Working Title before they joined the team behind MSFS. That mod is long since deprecated and is no longer supported in the latest version of MSFS.

Kind Regards,
Malte

Got it. Thank you for getting back to me. Do you know when SU15 will be out?

Not at the moment, no! ”When it’s ready” as usual, but I would guess March-April!