Navigraph Across a Network with FS2020

Should I be able to connect Navigraph to FS2020 from a networked PC with Simconect?
I cant get my Navigraph to show my aircraft on the charts like i did in X-Plane

Hello Phil! Welcome to the new forum.

To be able to use the moving map feature in charts, you need to install the latest version of our Simlink application. For simulators other than FS2020 you need to manually configure the paths, but in your case, just installing the application will suffice.

Once you have installed Simlink, you should be able to start the simulator, load up your favorite aircraft and then press the image button to center the map at your position. The connection is done via our servers, your computers do not even need to be on the same network as long as you have a working internet connection.

That being said, if you are unable to make the connection and believe that you have already configured everything correctly as mentioned above, then there might be an issue. Please confirm that Simlink is broadcasting the location of your aircraft correctly by opening the status page (Click Simlink in the system tray and select “Status”). Look under the “General” tab and make sure that it says “Broadcasted flight data to server successfully

Let me know if you need more help, and I’ll be happy to assist you!

Regards,
Malte

Also, make sure that you have only one instance of Simlink running, and that it’s running on the computer which is running the simulator.

Regards,
Malte