Navdata Center issue

I installed Firefox on my computer. Made it the default browser. Then did a restart on my computer and it started working!

I would definitely give that a try!

Did you uninstall and reinstall navdata center?

Yes I did! The only other thing I did was run Malwarebytes. Then I uninstalled Navdata Center then reinstalled it. After that, I installed the fire fox browser and made it my default browser then done a restart on on the computer. It immediately started working for me after that. I have no clue why it started working but it did.

When I select “General” in Firefox and scroll to “Files and Applications”, Navigraph-desktop is not listed nor is "Navigraph Navdata Center. The only one listed in the Content section is "Use Navigraph Simlink.

1 Like

My mother suggested my c drive is too full. About 5 gb left. That can’t be it, can it?

Version 1.1.0 and subsequently 1.2.0 has been released! The changes that are included in these updates should hopefully get rid of the majority of the problems related to signing in.

If you are still not able to click the button, try pressing Tab ↹ to highlight the button and then press Enter ↵.

Try it out and let us know if the situation improves!

Kind Regards,
Malte

Thank you again for your help!

1 Like