My data on my fms says october/november 20

Hey i just wanted to see if yall can help me so I downloaded the mfs2020 datanav from navigraph beta to update my airac on my a320 and did everything as I supposed to and on the installer says “installed“ (the current airac) but on the plane still has a old one from october 2020. Thanks

Hi …,

Welcome.

The navdata is updated but the A320 Status page is not displaying the updated dates.

Please see Why does the A32NX FlybyWire mod still show the 2013 AIRAC Cycle?

Cheers
Ian

But is not just my a320, the b747 doesn’t have it updated neither, thanks

So as in link, the same applies for MSFS default aircraft:

"This page is only a information but said nothing about the functionality inside of the FMC. According the instructions from ASOBO/MS, we are still offering the single AiracCycle.bgl file, which includes all of these information. The problem is that the sim, doesn´t still read this file and thats has nothing todo with FBW, WT or the default aircrafts from the sim. It doesn´t read this file but again, this has nothing todo with the functionality …"

Hopefully MSFS will be updated next week to display the installed data correctly.

Cheers
Ian

so we may get this fix, or probably wont get fix. thanks once again

You are welcome.

Cheers
Ian

one more question, when a new navigraph beta version come up where can i download the most recent one.

Please see FAQ - Navigraph MSFS Navdata Update Beta Installer

Cheers
Ian

thank you so much lan

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.