MSFS FSHud and Navigraph issue

Hey guys, I have a problem.

After having installed FSHud my MSFS freeze, but as soon as I remove my 2211 rev. 2 Airac the sim starts when hitting FLY

Hi,

But what have FSHud todo with the MSFS dataset? I don’t see any connection … Both are using their own database.

There are no reports about any issue with the MSFS dataset. Normally, such issues come from a bad package in the community folder.

Have you tried to remove all from your community folder? After that install the AIRAC again and try it.

Cheers
Richard

what happens is that FSHud wants to update its DB from navigraph, and this is where I find that it goes wrong.

This problem only came after I installed FSHud today.

I read somewhere that IF there is a problem with verification with Navigraph accounts this can happe, and I have an open ticket on not getting email for verification and change of PWD

Hi,

We only offer the data to FSHud directly and FSHud offers the data to you, not Navigraph directly.

So, when you want to update the FSHud data, please contact FSHud, we don’t provide the FSHud data directly to our user as with other addons.

Cheers
Richard

I have been testing a bit here. I uninstalled Navigraph and emptied my community folder.
Result the same.

Then I went and updated to Beta version 11, and HURRAY it worked.
After that I reinstalled Navigraph navdata center and updated to the latest AIRAC, and BOOM, not working again.
Uninstalled the AIRAC, and still not working :frowning:

Again, FSHud uses a complete other database as MSFS. There are no connection between both (at least on the data side).

I can’t say anything about FSHud but the MSFS dataset 2211 rev 2 is working as expected because when not, we would see a lot of reports immediately here in the forum.

So, it must be something in your system, sorry to say but it’s not a navdata issue even it looks so for you.

Cheers
Richard

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.