FSHud not loading current AIRAC

Hi,

since the AIRAC changed from 2213 rev1 to 2213 rev2, FSHud is not loading the 2213 rev2. It stucks at 2213 rev1.
According to the technical support of FSHud, the issue is related to the fact, that Navigraph has not released the new rev for FSHud.

Can anyone confirm or explain the issue?

Thanks in advance for a detailed feedback :wink:

Hi,
there is no revision 2 for FSHud … FSHud still stay´s on revision 1 … We have only built a revision 2 for the MSFS package but not for any other addon. We haven´t received any issues with FSHud to fix something and to build a second revision for this addon.

Revisions are per each addon and not for all addons …

Hope that helps,
Richard

Hi Richard,

thank you very much for the explanation, it makes the background more clearer - but according to my initial question, I do have a very strange behavior of FSHud after creating a FP with SimBrief…

I wanted to start a Flight between ESSA and EDDF:
NOSL3K NOSLI N850 ABAMA DCT MAKEL DCT AMALI DCT RIMET/N0453F390 T157 ODIPI/N0393F210 T157 KERAX KERA3D

But FSHud is showing an issue, that the SID NOSL3K (or others like: NOSL5E, NOSL5G, DIGLI5Q…) are wrong and it couldn´t find the specific waypoints of the SID and the connection to the following paths.

Is it possible to check that issue and give a feedback, where the main problem is? Even if I am the problem :wink:

Hi again,
FSHud uses the same format as LittleNav Map and what I can say is, that all these SIDs are included in the file, which we provide.

Here the procedure with our file from LNM (AIRAC 2213 rev. 1):

The FSHud developer converts this file into a own format where we have no access, therefore we can´t check, if these procedures are also in this file or not, sorry.

But as you see, the procedure is included and can also be selected (at least in LNM) correctly.
Sorry, but in this case, we can´t really help you … the data are included, at least in our source file, which we provide FSHud every month.

Cheers,
Richard

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.