first we are speaking from SU10 beta and not SU10. Thats a different because we will fully support SU10, when it’s come out from day one on (possible with a few hours delay due the time shifting).
Second, the content file is completely changed therefore not downgrade compatible to SU9. That means the SU9 user can’t use the Navigraph Navdata Center. To support both versions, I guess you agree that this is not worth the effort.
Third, we hadn’t known anything about this change, nor are there any specific information about it. Means, we had first understand how this works and how we can implement it in our new version of the Navigraph Navdata Center.
Fourth, as you wrote, the beta is not mandatory and a beta. Means ASOBO makes changes during every sub-release of this beta. That means no one can guarantee if our solution works after after a new beta update. So, we would be always a step behind.
Fifth, also the beta has navdata included for testing, so it’s not really necessary to make your tests with our data. We must only guarantee that our data works with the upcoming SU10 … and that’s the case, to 100% because nothing is changed in the navdata repository/schema.
Sixth, a beta version should not used or overwrite a productive system, means it is highly recommended to use a separate system for such test. With this solution, you still have your core productive system and also you can compare the features between the current/effective version, with the beta. The optimum case is when you have the same infrastructure, but that’s a money question.
Hope it explains a little bit why we don’t support any beta. Not now, not in the future and the same is valid for addons, excluding get any pre-information before that we can look on the effort and can decided than with the addon devs the best approach.