I can't update airac

Good Moring,

today i have try to update msfs 2020 airac as always from the Navigraph Navdata Center, but i receve a strange error and i can’t update (see the attached file please)

thanks

Joy

Hi Joy,
please confirm, that you can open your content.xml file, located here:

%appData%\Microsoft Flight Simulator

Cheers
Richard

Hi Richard,
thnaks you for your swift reply answer.
i tried to open the file but unfortunatelly is empty.
i have used the notepad, wordpad, internet explorer and microsoft edge and the last one pop up me this text “error the file is empty”.

please what can i do to resolve the issue?

thanks

Joy

It looks you have a mess in your installation - you should first look that you get a stable and solid sim-version. This file is necessary for the the sim-packages (in-game and 3rd party) and shouldn´t be empty. Sorry, but the sim needs this file in the correct location and all other 3rd party packages need this file also.

I would recommend, to uninstall the sim and re-install your MSFS via Steam again. Sorry.

Cheers,
Richard

Hi Richard,

Yes, i tried to launch msfs2020 and the program has updated the marketplace, this little update changes it all, because now the file content is ok and the navigraph data is updatable.

Thank you so much for your support.

Regards

Joy

1 Like

Great Joy, thanks for the update - I know, what effort a new installation is and it´s great when it´s solved now without a new installation. Happy flying and stay safe …

Cheers,
Richard

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.