MPTO Duplicated Runways

Hello @NAVData

We are the creators of V Pilot Designs MPTO Tocumen Intl. Today it was reported the issue with duplicated runways is occurring again.

Seems like the newest navdata update has added APX26280.xml again inside Community\navigraph-navdata-base\scenery\fs-base\scenery\0303. Erasing this file solves the issue temporarily.

The airport was added in the base sim in 2022. The issue had been fixed from your side for AIRAC cycle 2211 and no duplicated runways had appeared since.

The duplicated runways appear when Navigraph AIRAC Cycle 2410 rev. 2. is installed, regardless of our MPTO being installed or not.

Would you be able to remove it again from your packages since this airport is still part of the base sim since 2022?

Thank you

V Pilot Designs

Hi,
Thank you very much for your report. Normally, all MSFS stock airports are excluded automatically. Let me check it and of course, I will fix it in on of the next revisions.

Will keep you updated here …

Thanks again for your report
Richard

Ah, I see the issue now—this is an encrypted airport, and therefore, I can´t identify it. I will try to find a way to fix this in the next AIRAC cycle. Thanks for your report!

I will keep you informed here when it´s done …
Have a nice weekend!

Cheers,
Richard

Hi again Diego,
I have now found a way to identify the airports in the encrypted airport, too. I have implemented it and built a new revision to fix this multiple runway issue at MPTO. AIRAC 2410 revision 3 is online now …

@MPTO - AIRAC 2410 rev. 3 installed:

Have a nice weekend & thanks for the report!
Cheers,
Richard

1 Like

Thank you Richard

@NAVData

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.