'Duplicates Found' on G3000 TBM Database (WT G3000)

Hi, anyone know why I’m getting duplicate Airports when I manually program the WT G3000 on the TBM? Got the latest Navigraph database in my Community Folder.

It’s not just EKVG, it’s there for about 90% of them

Hi,
I assume your content/scenery file is not correct and therefore you see such issues.

Can you confirm, that you’re using the latest version of the Navigraph Navdata Center v1.0.0?

Please follow the following steps exactly and try it again:

Cheers
Richard

I’m running 1.0.0-beta.23 and AIRAC Cycle 2108 rev.1

Hi,
please install the latest version of the Navigraph Navdata Center and follow the steps of the FAQ topic which I have posted before (we are out of beta since more than a month ;-))
Cheers,
Richard

Thanks for your Reply. I have updated to the latest version of the software and downloaded the latest database but still showing 2 airports on the Garmin every time I type an airport into the Origin/Destination. Only happens on airports, not for waypoints.

I see this too on my system however Working Title confirmed on their Discord server that this is a sim bug introduced with SU5 so I don’t believe it has anything to do with Navigraph.

1 Like

Thanks, I saw that posted there too. Yet another thing messed up by SU5 :roll_eyes: :poop:

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.