Missing waypoints RNAV approach NZQN

The RNP Z approach for runway five for NZQN has several missing waypoints between IBABU and OMUBO, when loaded into flight management system, starting with QN577… Interesting airport to arrive at and leave, surrounded by mountains.
They waypoints are present in navigraph charts

Martin R

Hi Martin,
without to know which sim and addon you’re using, only a general answer. I have looked into our source database and here I see all waypoints in the correct sequence.

Cheers
Richard

Hi Richard
That was quick!Sorry about the omitted data,I should have thought of that! Running P3D-4, with orbx scenery including their NZQN, missing waypoints in both Aerosoft A319, and PMDG 737,I have not checked other planes

Thanks a lot

Martin

Hi again Martin,
thanks for the additional information. I have looked into the PMDG file now but also here, I see all waypoints in our files. Here the two parts for the RNV-Z 05 approach.

Here the common part from FAP (without the missed approach part):
APPROACH RNVZ05 FIX OMUBO 3100 FIX QN555 FIX QN550 FIX QN545 RNW 05

… and the transition part from the IAF to the FAP:
TRANSITION IBABU FIX IBABU FIX QN577 10000 FIX RF047 FIX RF048 FIX RF049 FIX QN573 9200 FIX RF050 FIX RF051 FIX QN571 8200 FIX RF052 FIX RF053 FIX QN569 7100 FIX QN565 6300 FIX MOPGA 5500

and last, here directly from the PMDG legs page (till the missed approach part):

You see, when you compare the PMDG procedure line with the charts, all waypoints are in the correct sequence - the RFxxx waypoints are for the RF-legs because the PMDG can´t fly “radial-to-fix” leg parts and therefore we create pseudo waypoints as a workaround that the you can fly the RF leg correctly.

But I can´t see any missing major waypoint comparing our charts. Sorry.
Cheers,
Richard

Thanks again Richard for the prompt response.
I tried PMDG again, and now all the waypoints are there! Either writing to you has worked some kind of magic, or more likely I have been doing something completely stupid, and I think I know what it is; I think I have not been putting in IBABU as a transition point.
Sorry if I have wasted your time; I will try the aerosoft A319 again later, it is an updated version and it has some bugs in it, but at least I know it is not the navdata.

Thanks again and all the best

Martin

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.