Missing RWYS in X Plane 11 for LGTS

Hi guys.

I appreciate this may have nothing do with you but, I have no where to turn and am trying to form some sort of advice, any if at all?

So, in the generic code that I download from the normal Navigraph FMS Data it does not install RWYS 10/28 at LGTS. They simply do not appear in the FMC on the Zibo, and I was under the understanding that the Zibo drew it’s NAV from X Plane 11’s Datatbase? Yet the A320 from Flight Factor has them within the MCDU.

Can someone please help before I drive myself mad?

Cheers.

MAH.

Hi …,

Rwys are in X-Plane 11 Zibo Mod 737-800W ?

Cheers
Ian

Hello.

Both myself and my friend simply don’t have those in our FMC’s, and we spent around 2 hours last night trying to find out why to no avail???

We’re at a complete loss…

Thanks anyway.

MAH.

P.S. We both have the latest AIRAC installed too.

A320 by FlightFactor has its own database and does not get runway information from X-Plane 11’s default data.

Regards,

Tim

So does anyone have any clue where we can get the runways from?

Cheers.

MAH>

Are you per chance using an addon scenery for LGTS. If so try removing it as a test. That said, I did try the LGTS scenery by Ronb62 at The X-Plane gateway, and it showed runways:

:thinking:
Cheers
Ian

Hi, Ian.

Good idea, I will try that now!

Standby.

Cheers.

MAH.

Hey, Ian.

Well I never, it worked!

So now to try it with TDG’s scenery and see if that works…

Why are sim’s so mind numbing?

Thanks again.

MAH.

Hola, Ian.

It’s all working with TDG’s scenery so many thanks for your help, it’s always something simple but I tend to overlook things as though it’s more complicated, that’s the engineer in me I suppose (Building Services Engineer that is, not an aircraft one!)

Thanks for the assistance.

MAH.

You are welcome. Glad it is resolved.

Happy flying.

Ian

1 Like

BTW, picking up runways from third-party scenery is a feature of the Zibo (and some other addons); default X-Plane 11 aircraft only read runway data from the default apt.dat file (this may have been improved in X-Plane 12, cannot remember for sure).

Regards,

Tim

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.