LSZH/LEBL Transition Charts and three other questions

Hello

1. At LSZH, the transition charts are in the STAR tab and are pinned directly below if an approach with transition is selected. In LEBL, the transition charts are in the APP tab and are not pinned when an approach with transition is selected. Is this a bug or am I misunderstanding something?
  2. wouldn’t it make sense to have an additional register for transitions?
  3. why is the register “TAXI” actually called that and not e.g. the ICAO code
  4. The new airport cards are clearer, but it is still almost impossible to see the gate number. This makes Aivlasoft’s EFB2 much better

I am a big fan of version 8. But I think that there is still room for improvement
Best regards
Stephen

Hi,

We don’t have better metadata around the charts, unfortunately - we do out best to piece together charts with the procedures/data, but sometimes it does require some additional manual steps like here.

We basically follow the Jeppesen style of grouping the charts, and they have 5 categories.

Because it includes the taxi charts (airport diagrams etc). All the charts in all the sections belong to the same ICAO code so I don’t think it makes much sense to also name only one section with the ICAO code. Could you elaborate on your idea?

We are planning an update to the style shortly to clarify the airport symbology, including gate numbers. Until then, you can increase the fonts in the map in general in Settings > Map > Scale.

Regards,

Stephen

For me the word “TAXI” doesn’t quite fit. Because it also includes “BRIEFING” and “PARKING STANDS” and much more.
Perhaps the ICAO code would make more sense instead of the word “TAXI”.
P.S. translate by google

Hi,

Ok, I do understand your comment. But this terminology is used in professional apps from Jeppesen:

So I think there might be good reasons for this, or at least many (real world) pilots are accustomed to it.

Regards,

Stephen

OK. understood.
Thanks for the feedback