Low enroute map not working in spain chart

In the Navigraph Charts application the LOW ENROUTE function does not work in Spain. It is not a problem with the program, it is with the database. I have tested the program in the area of Portugal or France, and in these areas the low airways are seen correctly.

Good afternoon. A few months ago I sent a message, but I have not received a response. I have subscribed to Navigraph for a few years (with maps and Jeppesen) and there is a problem with the airway database in the Spain area in the Windows application.

When switching between the LOW ENROUTE and HIGH ENROUTE options on the map, there is practically no change in the airway drawing, keeping the name of the airways and the FL the same. Do you know why this problem exists? As I told you in my previous message, this does not happen in Portugal or France.

Hi,

Sorry for overlooking your previous message.

It is not an error, it is how the airway network looks in Spain. See Low Enroute Chart not appearing - #4 by stephen for a previous thread.

Regards,

Stephen

Hi Stephen:

Do not worry no problem. I am a private pilot and I am the Operations manager of a pilot school at the Cuatro Vientos airport in Madrid (Aeris Gestión).

I already imagined that it would not be a mistake. But even if the airways don’t change between high and low, it would be interesting if the names of the airways and the FL changed. I imagine it will be a Jeppesen database issue.

Anyway thank you very much for the answer… and I will continue to be a Navigraph customer for my X-Plane :blush:

Best regards

Miguel Sisó

Aeroclin©

Mobile Phone: +34 656 444 279

miguel.siso@aeroclin.com

http://www.aeroclin.com

image001.jpg

En cumplimiento de lo dispuesto en el artículo 5 de la Ley Orgánica 15/1999, de 13 de diciembre, de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal, le informamos que los datos personales que puedan figurar en esta comunicación, están incorporados a un fichero denominado CLIENTES creado por Miguel Sisó (Aeroclin©) con la finalidad de poder gestionar la relación negocial que nos vincula e informarle de nuestros productos y servicios.

En virtud de lo dispuesto en el artículo 15 y siguientes de la LOPD y en los términos que indica su Reglamento de desarrollo aprobado por Real Decreto 1720/2007, de 21 de diciembre, en cualquier momento usted podrá ejercer sus derechos de acceso, rectificación, cancelación y oposición, dirigiéndose por escrito a: Miguel Sisó (Aeroclin©) C/ San Juan Nº 9C, 28690 Brunete (Madrid), o bien, mediante la siguiente dirección de correo electrónico: miguel.siso@aeroclin.com. La información recogida en este correo y sus anexos es confidencial. Si usted no es el destinatario de este correo, le rogamos que nos lo comunique a la mayor brevedad posible sin difundir, almacenar o copiar su contenido.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.