Loading into SAS svatt.ng

I gat fault when loading in PSS runway data into Swatt-NG
Input string was not in correct format.
I have erased the old one and downloaded again with same result.
I have print screen of the fault but unable to find how to put in but try this

Airrac cycle 2102

Hi Henning,

Welcome.

We are investigating.

Cheers
Ian

Hi Henning,
we have created a revision 3 for these dataset. Unknown why this dataset wasn´t build with revision 2 - which should fix the runway issue, but we will look deeper into the code now.

Again, please download and re-install the dataset revision 3 - it should be solve your reported issue now.
Thanks for your patience,
Richard

I still have the fault and if I look at the text page (cycle_info.txt) it still say ver. 2 in the second line.

I deleted the old info, started the download page and downloaded

Henning Ringsvold

Hi Henning,
strange … I have just tried to download the PSS file from the webpage (MacOS because it´s the native file)

When I open the zip and view the cycle_info.txt file, I see the new revision 3 and also, the wrong runways are eliminated in the the runway file.

So, it should work …
Richard

Strange.

I still got ver. 2. I use BlackBox Simulation for loading into Svatt

I will try to restart the PC and not just Navigraph
I still got Parsed on 25/02

Henning Ringsvold

nav.zip (82 KB)

Ah stop, I have only updated the PSS dataset but not the Blackbox … therefore the difference … ok, I will update the Blackbox also. Standby please Henning …

Cheers,
Richard

Thanks. It seems that the SAS SwattNG only accept PSS data and therefore I have used BlackBox simulation as source for this even if it is the PMDG I am flying.
Have not found any other way to do it
HenningR

Henning,
we have updated the Blackbox dataset also to revision 3 … Can you try it again please?! :wink:
Cheers,
Richard

I dont know what is wrong but when I download Blackbox Simulation as in the picture i Sent you it still says ver.2 and in the cycle info text under BB Navdata it still says version 2 and parsed on 25/02/2021.
I have only closed and opened again the Navigrapk Fms data manager and not restarted pc
Do you have a tips on another archive that I can use for the PSS files to be loaded into SWatt
HenningR

Hi Henning,
:slight_smile: … sorry, we had an “internal communication error” - human error :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Please try it again - now you should see the revision 3 and also the files should be revision 3 and working …
Sorry again,
Richard

Thanks a lot. Now its ok
HenningR

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.