I was trying to get VFR flight setup but with help of the G1000 for a bit more simplicity, I set up waypoints through SkyVector and copied them into a Simbrief flight plan then generated an OFP.
After, I imported the flight plan into the NXi and some of the waypoints showed up a bit funny and the order is a bit messed up.
FLPN: DAAE/26 DCT 363829N0051521E 362935N0054317E DCT TAJEN DCT 353852N0060128E 341512N0062119E DAUO/13
So from what I can see is that it completely gets rid of the second coordinate (3629…), then it places the waypoint TAJEN after the ‘3538…’ coordinate. So the only correct waypoints I got out of the whole flight plan was the first and last waypoint. As a little test, I went back to SkyVector and moved some of the points around then did the whole process again of bringing it into the NXi just to see if it would make a difference and it was pretty much the same.