KCLR RNAV approach missing in FMS Data

Hi,

Just flew into KCLR in X=Plane. The RNAV procedure to runway 8 does exist on the charts and FAA website, not in the FMS data. Flying the Aerobask DA62 with the latest Airac in x-plane. Am I missing something?

Gabor

Hi Gabor,
I´m not 100% sure, but this NOTAM could be the reason, why this procedure is not included in the data at the moment:

!SAN 01/095 CLR AD AP RDO ALTIMETER UNREL. AUTOLAND, HUD TO TOUCHDOWN, ENHANCED FLT VISION SYSTEMS TO TOUCHDOWN, HEL OPS REQUIRING RDO ALTIMETER DATA TO INCLUDE HOVER AUTOPILOT MODES AND CAT A/B/PERFORMANCE CLASS TKOF AND LDG NOT AUTHORIZED EXC FOR ACFT USING APPROVED ALTERNATIVE METHODS OF COMPLIANCE DUE TO 5G C-BAND INTERFERENCE PLUS SEE AIRWORTHINESS DIRECTIVES 2021-23-12, 2021-23-13 2202010501-2401050501

Cheers,
Richard

Hi Richard,

Thanks for the reply. I enquired about the issue with the professional ATC’s of the Pilotedge network I am flying on. At their suggestion I re-downloaded the FMS data through the Navigraph manager. Unfortunately that didn’t make any difference. One of them stated the issue has nothing to do with the 5G NOTAM and that the problem is ‘very likely’ on the Navigraph side. I will drop two pictures showing the Airac I am using and how the procedure is not shown on the G1000. Hope this helps in adressing the issue.

Regards,

Gabor

For what it’s worth, the approach does appear to exist in the current FAACIFP18 file, as far as I can tell.

Just a wild guess, but the MAP for that approach appears to have an altitude restriction below sea level (like the RNAV approach for runway 30 at KTRM, which is seemingly not present in Navigraph data while also existing in FAACIFP18 for cycle 2205)?

Regards,

Tim

1 Like

Very good finding Tim - could be really the reason … We will try to verify this, possible we can add this approach manually as tailored records but first, let me check Tim´s idea … I think this could really be the reason :wink:

Tim (@Rodeo314 ) thank you very much for your great support here for the community … much appreciated …

Will come back with a final info … have a good start in the week
Richard

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.